Account Manager – Precision Machinery
Account Manager required for a leading manufacturer of vacuum and semiconductor machinery used in the manufacturing of wafers, liquid crystals, solar cells, and other products needing cutting edge technology.
You will be establishing and developing relationships with a number of key customers (predominately large semiconductor chip manufacturers) in Germany and Austria, and you will be expected to travel on a regular basis to nurture these accounts and win new business.
You will have a technical qualification and be able to provide guidance to customers on technical questions as well as providing project support.
Suitable candidates will have experience/knowledge of CMP (Chemical Mechanical Polishing) and have a minimum of 3 years experience within sales.
This role offers an opportunity to join a very reputable company which offers great future potential and the chance to take on more accounts and a larger territory.
* Degree qualified within electronics, electrical engineering, physics, chemistry or related field
* Experience in Process Integration and Chemical Mechanical Planarization Process
* Experience on Metrology, Characterization equipment is a plus
* Strong customer facing experience
* Minimum 3 years within a dedicated sales role
* Proficient in German and English
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.