Koch Industries, Inc.
Start a new career with Georgia-Pacific, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Building Products and Consumer Products. We are hiring now for an Administrative Assistant at our Lovell, Wyoming facility. Want to learn about the Lovell, WY area? Click the following link to get a taste of the area! https://www.cityofcody-wy.gov/ .
The Georgia-Pacific Gypsum facility in Lovell, WY produces a variety of gypsum wallboard, roof decking, and sheathing products. Wallboard is an affordable, strong, and durable construction material used in residential and commercial building. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com. To learn more about our gypsum products, visit www.gpgypsum.com and https://youtu.be/6GHIm5A0sKs.
Our performance-based compensation system allows motivated employees to earn accelerated increases, annual bonus program participation, and be eligible for spot bonuses. Safety is a shared value at Georgia-Pacific, and we ‘walk the talk’ through employee involvement in every facet of our operation. We offer full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401K matching program, paid holidays, paid vacation days, and paid floating holidays each year. Opportunities for advancement are only limited by your initiative and ability to create value in a business that is solid, growing, and reinvesting in new technologies for enhanced safety, quality, reliability, and employee fulfillment.
- Assist in the development of new processes and manage current processes
- Assist in supporting floor duties such as mail distribution, floor communication, scheduling, etc.
- Assist with creating and processing HRSS transactions
- Support SharePoint Management
- Assist in the preparation, maintenance & communication of policies, updates, and company-related news
- Identify value creation and waste elimination opportunities
- Heavy Outlook calendar management
- High School Diploma/GED
- One or more years’ experience working in an administrative role in a corporate/manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software(Word-documentation creation/editing, PowerPoint- presentation creation/editing, Outlook-writing and sending correspondence)
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems
- Ability to anticipate needs and creatively work toward a solution
- Demonstrate problem-solving, organizational and decision making skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Experience with SharePoint
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf