Job Title: Analyst Iii
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 12+ Months W2 Contract
- Build and maintain data pipelines and dashboards for acquisitions and on-boarding pilot projects.
- Statistical analysis of performance of pilots.
- Example pilot projects covered by this, but not limited to include DSA Lifeguard and On-boarding Readiness.
Overall Responsibilities: We are cross-functional data science team looking for strong technical candidates with business acumen. The ideal candidate has experience working with all different stages of data analysis: data querying, building reporting pipelines, running statistical analysis, building dashboards. Should be a self-starter that can ‘crunch the numbers’, be organized and detail-oriented, partner with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain data pipelines and scripts that support pipelines.
- Build and maintain dashboards that report on key pilot metrics.
- Additional statistical analysis providing insight into pilot performance and key metrics.
- SQL, R or Python
- MS/MA Degree Required – technical concentration (Mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science, etc.)
- 02 years relevant experience
- PhD with technical concentration (Mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science, etc.)
- 2 years experience as a data analyst or data scientist position.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Singh, Senior Talent Acquisition, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Road, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
Desk: (610) 619-6686 | Toll-free: 1800-339-8318 – Extn: 106 | www.judge.com
people powered business solutions