Data Engineer (MSSQL / PostgreSQL), Contract, Denver, CO
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Data Engineer (MSSQL / PostgreSQL) Skills & Requirements:
* 2, preferably as a data engineer, business systems analyst, data analyst, or similar role.
* MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
* MemSQL, CrateDB, etc.
* MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
* Neo4j, AllegroGraph, ArangoDB, etc.
* Big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
* Data modeling tools such as ERWin, Enterprise Architect, Visio, etc.
* Data integration tools such as SSIS, Informatica, SnapLogic, etc.
* Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
* Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Zoomdata, Pentaho, etc.
* Cloud technologies such as SaaS, IaaS and PaaS within Azure, AWS or Google
* Linux and comfortable with bash scripting
* Docker and Puppet
* Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and/or other business field of study.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.