Calling all Development Managers!!
A company working on a high-volume, transactional web product needs a Development Manager to join and head up a team on 8 developers following a period of expansion within the tech team.
We are embarking on a journey to capitalise on the UK’s largest used car retail market, which is worth a staggering £50bn+ a year. Being a fully-backed start-up, we have incredibly exciting and ambitious plans with a target to own more than 5% of the market – realistically we are looking to hit 20% (the current highest ownership is 3%)!
- You’ll be instrumental in helping us built our microservices and contribute to architectural decision making.
- You’ll review our technology and tooling to make sure we are using resources efficiently.
- You’ll support strategic planning and building the roadmap.
- You’ll optimise Agile processes and oversee Agile ceremonies.
- You’ll manage your team and take a real interest in helping them grow professionally.
This is a great opportunity for a Development Manager who wants to continue a technology transformation and be part of the company’s ongoing growth.
The office is right in the centre of London and you’ll work alongside an engaging and social team.
If you’re ready to work with great people and challenging problems at a world-leading company, apply now!!