Based in the Memphis, TN, area, we are one of the largest elevator machine manufacturers in the world. We have world class equipment and R&D facility.
We are looking for an experienced Field Engineer to lead our Field Engineering team and participate in a hands-on role in the field as well.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Leadership position
– Competitive Pay and Relo package
What You Will Be Doing
– Develop procedures, policies and other paperwork to streamline the field support operations
– Manage, track and analyze all service activities and maintain the field service database
– Methodically identify and resolve field issues or customer requests related to machines, drives and controllers, with the primary focus on the machines
– Manage the field support team, prioritize workload and efficiently deploy the resources
– Coordinate with vendors and controller and drive technical support to efficiently resolve customers’ problems
– Participate in Product Development, Improvement and Marketing
– Manage the budget of Field Engineering
– Build a rapport with customers’ field staff
– Perform all other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 5+ Years’ as a Field Engineer or Adjuster with major elevator companies
– Strong experience and familiarity with machine, drive and controllers
– Experience in troubleshooting through noise, vibration and other ride quality issues related to elevators?
– Client-Facing experience
What’s In It for You
– World Class Benefits