Koch Industries, Inc.
Start a new career with Georgia-Pacific, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Building Products and Consumer Products. We are hiring now for an E&I Tech at our Lovell, Wyoming facility. Want to learn about the Lovell, WY area? Click the following link to get a taste of the area! https://www.cityofcody-wy.gov/ .
The Georgia-Pacific Gypsum facility in Lovell, WY produces a variety of gypsum wallboard, roof decking, and sheathing products. Wallboard is an affordable, strong, and durable construction material used in residential and commercial building. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com. To learn more about our gypsum products, visit www.gpgypsum.com and https://youtu.be/6GHIm5A0sKs.
Our performance-based compensation system allows motivated employees to earn accelerated increases, annual bonus program participation, and be eligible for spot bonuses. Safety is a shared value at Georgia-Pacific, and we ‘walk the talk’ through employee involvement in every facet of our operation. We offer full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401K matching program, paid holidays, paid vacation days, and paid floating holidays each year. Opportunities for advancement are only limited by your initiative and ability to create value in a business that is solid, growing, and reinvesting in new technologies for enhanced safety, quality, reliability, and employee fulfillment.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Observing behavior relative to safety and giving feedback as needed, focusing on improving electrical safe work practices
- Understanding, identifying and correcting electrical safety hazards
- Installing electrical equipment and systems
- Troubleshooting equipment or process failures and malfunctions related to or caused by electrical components or circuitry
- Troubleshooting controls issues caused by control logic and/or devices (HMIS, VFDs, PLCs, etc.)
- Participating in project design, implementation, preventative and predictive electrical maintenance programs
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing plans to streamline efficiencies
- Mentoring E&I production team members
What You Will Need:
- At least one or more of the following:
- Associate degree in industrial electricity, industrial controls, automation or electrical maintenance
- Two (2) years of experience in the electrical maintenance field in a manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
- Experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electrical power and control systems
- Experience installing conduit
- Experience reading wiring diagrams and control schematics
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work any shift, on-call, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Associate degree in industrial electricity, industrial controls, automation, or electrical maintenance
- Five (5) years or more of experience in the electrical maintenance field in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using Control Logic Software
- Experience understanding and troubleshooting PLC programs, drives (Servo, VFD, etc.), and/or industrial networks
- Experience designing electrical power circuits
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf