Kelly Engineering is looking for a Electronic Test Technician Full Time Direct Hire The Electronic Test Technician is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to ensure product quality standards are met. These tasks may include but are not limited to: inspecting, testing, and calibrating assemblies and finished instruments to meet manufacturer’s specifications, electronic circuit troubleshooting, and performing adjustment and repair (as required). Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Inspection, testing, and calibration of assemblies and finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and quality standards.
- Performance of assigned activities from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
- Following established procedures/work instructions for assigned activities. •?Handling materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Working in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled, deadlines are met, and meet expected productivity goals.
- Maintaining expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communication of problem areas.
- Observing good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Technical Responsibilities:Communication skills:
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to interact and contribute in a small team environment.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem solving abilities are essential.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Associate degree or other applicable technical degree.
- Three years related experience with an electrical product manufacturing company.
- Ability to read basic electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and engineering drawings.
- Ability to perform electromechanical system troubleshooting and repair to component level.
- Good soldering skills and the use of hand tools
- Experience in setting up and using Measurement &Test Equipment in the test and calibration of electronic products
- Familiar with the use of PCs and PC applications.
- Experience working safely with High Voltages, 1kV to 80kV, a plus. Can train on the high voltage experience.
7:00 am to 3:30 pm schedulePlease email your resume to Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests. About Kelly Services® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit and connect with us on , and . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Kelly Engineering is looking for a Electronic Test Technician Full Time Direct Hire The Electronic Test Technician is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to ensure prod…
First Quality was founded in 1989 and, in nearly three decades, has grown to be a global privately held company with over 4,000 employees. Its corporate offices are located in Grea…
** THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION ** II-VI Optical Systems’ designs, manufactures, assembles and tests precision optical systems and components. Our products have been deployed on …