We are looking for an Office Administrator on a temporary basis for a minimum of 2 months for an established client base in Northampton.
The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately and is ideally from an Engineering background or has an Engineering Qualification.
· To provide full Engineering document support to the Project Engineers, dealing primarily with the documentation approval process on contracts which involves, but is not limited to, the amending and submitting of documents based on customers comments/notes in order to obtain customer acceptance.
· General administrative assistance where required including the preparation of invoices, quotations, purchase orders etc.
· To be aware of and promote the company’s commitment to ensure a dynamic team orientated and supportive culture.
· To ensure that the day to day administration functions of the company are kept up to date.
· To support the management team with general clerical/administrative assistance as required.
· To be customer-service focussed at all times.
· To conform to departmental safety standards and quality procedures relevant to duties and responsibilities at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
· Must be extremely conversant and competent with Microsoft (Mainly Word and Excel) and Adobe (Mainly Acrobat) software.
· To be self-starting and to employ an enquiring approach to developing the knowledge base of the company.
· Need to have an Engineering background, to understand engineering drawings and terminology.
· To be diligent and to ensure completeness in all tasks.
· To adopt an enthusiastic and positive approach and to be team orientated.
· To have strong interpersonal skills and to show high levels of tact and diplomacy in dealing with colleagues, external contacts and customers.
· To be confidential and trustworthy.
· To display a commitment to self-development and training.