Marine / Defence / Aerospace
Competitive Annual Salary and Package (Please call for more information)
Are you an experienced Head of Engineering / Engineering Director? Do you have an electronic / electrical background developed in a manufacturing environment? If so, our client has a fantastic opportunity available where they are seeking an Engineering Director on a permanent basis.
Our client provides solutions for the marine and defence industries and are going through an exciting period of growth. This is a great time to join them at the early stages of some exciting new projects and really drive the company forward and hit new heights.
The Engineering Director will be a pivotal member of the business and play a key role in the overall management of the company and its capability. This is a very varied opportunity and will suit a candidate looking to drive and make a change by not being afraid to engage and liaise at all levels. We are looking for a very strong leader and some responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring Engineering activities are running in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner
- Technical development of NPI and already existing products
- Monitor Project and Programmes with an appreciation of cost, legislation and operating standards
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
– Previous experience working at a Director / Head of Engineering / equivalent seniority level
– Chartered / Fellow status
– An electronic / Electrical background which is ideally combined with a manufacturing environment
– Extensive leadership and engineering capability / process control experience
– Experience working specifically within the Defence / Aerospace industry
– Previous experience implementing business transformation
– Educated to PhD / MBA level