Demob Job Reference: J3843
Job Title: Engineering Handyperson
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Have you left the military or about to leave and looking for a different and exciting new career path? This is not your typical 9-5 job however it is a job with lots of variety where no day will ever be the same!
Our client is now looking for an Engineering Handyperson based in London, Greater London to join their team working for a prestigious client in a private household. You will be an integral part of the team and responsible for looking after all the engineering systems within the household.
UP TO £45,000 SALARY, SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 8AM – 5PM (HOURS WILL VARY), 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, COMPANY MOBILE, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION, BONUS STRCUTURE & PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Engineering Handyperson Responsibilities:
– The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after all engineering systems within the private household i.e Heating, Hot Water, Under Floor Heating, Air Conditioning, Video Surveillance and Communications Equipment.
– You will be required to maintain the engineering systems but also handyperson duties such as cleaning external lights, changing pumps, household cleaning if extra help needed.
– Dealing with household projects and managing the process, contractors and providing quality control.
– Other handyperson duties will include; Painting and Decorating, Fitting Locks, Basic Joinery, Plumbing and Electrics, Repair of Fittings and Fixtures.
Engineering Handyperson Applicant Requirements:
– The successful candidate must have a strong multi-skilled engineering background with the ‘hands on’ ability to provide assistance with other jobs when needed.
– Technical background.
– You must have strong attention to detail.
– Ability to think outside the box and be very innovative.
– Strong communication skills.
– Experience of dealing with outside contractors.
– Project management experience.
Engineering Handyperson Benefits:
– Up to £45,000 annual basic salary.
– Sunday to Thursday 8am – 5pm.
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
– Company mobile, employer contributory pension, private healthcare & bonus structure.
– Pool car available for work but must also have own transport.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force, Aircraft / Vehicle or Marine Engineering background are strongly encouraged to apply.