Up to £110,000
This is your chance to work for a booming AI company in London. This company is looking for an experienced team leader to help their talented team of data scientists and developers achieve world class performance. You’ll have the opportunity to lead by example and establish the foundations of a progressive, diverse, cross-disciplinary and high-performing engineering culture. If you are looking for a unique opportunity where you will help bridge the gap between data science and engineering, and ultimately drive the velocity, maintain focus and help the team to ship their product, then this might be the opportunity for you!
This company is built by world class academics from UCL, backed by world-class investors (Microsoft Venture Fund), and are working with big household names (like Nationwide). They are using AI techniques to generate synthetic data to remove the data privacy concerns companies have when using sensitive data.
Your role working as the Engineering Manager will be working closely with the CTO and other leadership members. Oher responsibilities will include:
- Steer day-to-day delivery and help the team manage and define their workloads
- Responsible for personal development and contributing to general team growth and hiring
- Translate product requirements into technical specifications and implementation plans
- Contribute to technical design and implementations decisions
- Coordinate and facility cross-disciplinary collaboration between data scientists, data engineers and developers
- Writing high quality, clean code
- Demonstrate and teach best practices (TDD/BDD)
- Recruiting experts into your team
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Engineering Manager will require:
- Commercial experience working within a Data Science discipline
- Senior-level software engineering experience
- Line management experience
- Proven ability to contribute high quality code in one or more languages
- Experience with code reviews
- Knowledge of Python
- Good recruitment techniques
- Great leadership skills
- Good foundation in Agile development practices
- Excellent communication skills
The salary for your role as a Engineering Manager is up to £110,000.
Along with this salary, the company are providing a wide range of benefits which are yet to be disclosed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.