- The role is to support all aspects of placing erection personnel on construction project sites.
- Duties include time collection, entry, and approval plus manpower administration, opening purchase orders, approving invoices, and producing monthly staffing reports.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Engineering Project Support.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.