Itlize Global LLC is looking for entry-level Full Stack Web(UI +JAVA) Developers.
Who Are We?
Itlize Global provides business technology solutions that empower our clients to realize the full potential from their enterprise data. We provide business consulting, software solutions, business intelligence services, big data expertise, and data science analytics that increase operational efficiency, enhance enterprise collaboration and enable faster decision-making to achieve operational performance. We are dedicated to helping organizations become more efficient, profitable, and competitive.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize the design for the application/functionality.
- Develop related software applications and programs to satisfy customer requirements.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly Java-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Use Angular to apply frontend business requirements.
Full Stack Web Developer Daily Tasks:
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Attend scrum meetings.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
- Java J2SE, J2EE, Spring development per project needs.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Angular/jQuery development as per project needs.
- Hands on experience in Java Core, J2EE, Spring, MVC, Web Service, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, XML, SQL Server, Visual Studio.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within timeline and budget constraints
- BS/MS in computer science or a related field
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures
- Understanding the full life-cycle of a software product.
Relocation may be required for this position.