Are you a newly/recently qualified Mathematics Teacher who is looking to take on a new and exciting challenge in an “Outstanding” school based in Camden?
Perhaps you have had an impressive placement year but there was simply not a vacancy at your placement school?
Alternatively, are you a more experienced teacher that has supported your current school through its journey to today but would now like to take the next challenge in your career?
- Mathematics Teacher
- 11-16 Secondary School
- Permanent, January 2020 start
- Direct contract through the school
- Opportunity to gain training and development opportunities in the future
- Inner London MPS – UPS pay scale, potential for TLR dependent on experience
- Located in the Camden area – very easily accessible
- Large Mathematics Department with own classroom
- Must have or be working towards QTS by January 2020
- Collaborative planning opportunities
- Shortlisting for interview taking place
Mathematics Teacher – The School:
- Located in the Camden area
- Passionate about making sure equal opportunities are shared amongst students
- Diverse student and teacher demographic
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Forward thinking and progressive Senior Leadership Team
- Valued member of the local community
Mathematics Teacher – Person Specification
- You must have excellent Mathematics subject knowledge
- Must be able to demonstrate your passion for Mathematics
- Possess, or be on track, to gain QTS by January
- Excellent teaching ability
- Be constantly reflecting on your practice
- Determined and driven to deliver second-to-none education for students
If this Mathematics Teacher position sounds like the ideal step forward for you, click ‘apply’ to register your interest with Andrew and i-teachers.