Mentor’s Title: Project Engineer
Anticipated Duration: Year-round
- Work with Mechanical Engineers to: Develop design concepts, layouts, and detail 2-D drawings using the Corporate CAD system
- Design of injection molded plastic and metal stamping parts
- Perform analysis for form, fit and function of high volume production parts and assemblies as required
Education & Experience
- Must be a current student working towards an Mechanical Engineering degree (BS or MS) and be at least a sophomore or higher
Skills & Abilities
- Must be creative with the ability to work in a team environment Knowledge of CAD with experience in solid design is desired
Desired Major: Mechanical Engineering
Work Schedule: Part time during semester – minimum of 16 hours per week and maximum of 29 hours per week.
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.