CIGNEX Datamatics, Inc.
- You have a track record of successful project delivery working on Java applications, with a deep understanding of Object-Orientated Programming.
- You have experience with Spring, in particular Spring Boot.
- You have familiarity with design and architectural patterns, with an understanding of Web Services, micro service architectures and REST Based APIs.
- You got knowledge of concurrency.
- You possess experience working with Relational databases.
- You’ve worked with testing practices and patterns, particularly TDD and BDD would be of high interest.
- You have an ability to build websites using general front-end technologies HTML, CSS, JS and frameworks.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with:
- Cloud application development, especially GGP and/or AWS.
- Containerisation and deployment experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Front-end development of responsive (mobile-first) websites with Angular or similar technologies.
- Security Standards (OWASP) to produce secure code.
- Build/deployment tools; maven, npm, GoCD, Chef.
- Caching solutions with Redis.
- Message handling with Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, or Spring AMQP.
- API documentation tools like Swagger.
- Acceptance testing with Gauge and Selenium Webdriver.
- Big data/NoSQL technologies, such as MongoDB and Hadoop.
Why Equifax? Benefits and next steps:
- We provide dedicated ‘innovation time’ where you can research improvements for your project, 35 hour working week.
- You’ll work within a talented development team, whilst we regularly host ‘lunch and learns’ to further develop your skillset.
- We have an annual hackathon (2 days worth of office hours), in which you can participate and pursue your own ideas as part of a team.
- Flexible working.
- 26 Days holiday with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities,
In addition to the above there are also many health and well-being related benefits including (but not limited to); Bupa medical insurance, volunteer days and retail discounts.What Else? We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online. Primary Location: USA-St. Louis-2330 Ball Function: Function – Tech Dev and Client Services Schedule: Full time