Mathematics Teacher required for a January start at Birmingham Pupil Referral Unit. This Alternative Provision with good facilities and a proactive, caring and experienced team. Teaching small groups of mixed ability Key Stage 3 & 4 students, you will be required to differentiate your lessons. You will be given excellent support from leadership, and there is an opportunity for the right person to join the Senior Leadership Team.
This Alternative Provision is a great environment for a Qualified Mathematics teacher who is looking to work with challenging behaviour and make an instant, positive impact on students that require additional support.
- Mathematics Teacher for Alternative Provision
- Teaching small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 Students
- Working with the department head to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Half day on Friday and reduced working hours
- Managing behaviour in the classroom and around the school
To be successful you will:
- Have experience working as a Mathematics Teacher in a PRU/Alternative Provision
- Be able to engage with students that are otherwise disengaged from education
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management
- Be happy to work in a proactive and dedicated team
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a creative approach to education
This Alternative provision is an excellent place to work, the staff are friendly and this is a rewarding opportunity for a Mathematics teacher to make a difference and inspire students. It is an easy commute from Birmingham, Dudley, Halesowen, and surrounding areas.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.