To strengthen our Neurology Patient Value Unit (PVU), we are looking to fill the position of Medical Science Partner (MSP) to identify and foster purposeful partnerships with key scientific influencers to drive new sources of patient value. The MSP engages in balanced two-way scientific interactions and disease state/treatment algorithm discussions optimizing understanding of UCB therapies for the right patient segments. This position covers the Gulf Coast Region: Louisiana, Alabama, Memphis, Arkansas and the Florida panhandle.
Are you known for your holistic approach with a collaborative nature? You are known as a “holiborative” person at UCB. This incomparable blend of talent means you enjoy working contextually with others to optimize patient outcomes.
As a UCB ‘holiborative’ person and Medical Science Partner you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Proactively share knowledge with others.
• Take initiative and work towards creating patient value, rather than merely completing a task.
• Align efforts toward a common purpose to ensure maximum impact for patients.
• Generously offer help and resources to others in the interest of the business.
As a UCB ‘holiborative’ person and Medical Science Partner you will contribute by:
• Proactive identification and management of key scientific and medical influencers based on local ecosystem dynamics and stakeholder needs and drivers (from push to pull).
• Exploration and identification of new sources of patient value (innovative solutions and services).
• Managing and generating product/ disease state data (IIS, audits, RWE, etc.).
• Supporting clinical studies, clinical development and share insights with R&D team.
• Supporting Market Access colleagues when applicable in presentation of RWE/HEOR/clinical information to regional and local payer accounts and formularies.
Required education, experience and skills:
• Doctorate-level degree (PharmD, PhD, or MD) required
• Minimum of 1 year of Medical Science Partner (MSL) required
• Relevant therapeutic and clinical experience preferred
• HEOR and RWE experience preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
*All qualified candidates living in the region will be highly preferred. Candidates based in Atlanta, Georgia will also be considered.
Job Segment: Medical, Neurology, Medical Research, Clinical Research, Healthcare