Albin Engineering Services, Inc. (www.aesi.com) is looking for a Mobile App Developer for one of our premier clients in the San Francisco, Bay Area. As their employee, you qualify for their full benefit package.
About the Role
An exhilarating challenge for a technology expert has become available with our client, an innovative healthcare management company with an office in San Francisco which has a reputation as being a leading a disruptor and champion of service excellence over the last decade.
They are looking for a React Native Developer to help them create beautiful, performant mobile apps on iOS and Android that give their customers a first-class mobile experience. You will be responsible for architecting and creating these applications, as well as collaborating closely with the web and server teams responsible for the other layers of our product suite.
What you will be doing?
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms in React Native.
- Leverage native APIs for integrations.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Development of various mobile projects using React Native
- Actively contributing to brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
- Working independently as well as within a team, taking a project from concept to completion.
- Working on more than one project and having to manage your own deadlines.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Building user interfaces based on Android & iOS UI standards
- Prepare mobile applications for app stores
What you will need?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology Management or relevant disciplines.
- 5+ years of object-oriented programming experience
- React Native (1yr+)
- REST (3yrs+)
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development (1yr+)
- Knowledge of the SOLID principles (Clean code)
- Software design patterns
- Good problem-solving skills