Nigel Frank International
MS Dynamics CRM (D365), Administrator, Central London, Up to £40,000, fantastic opportunity for career progression
An opportunity to join a small but high functioning IT team in an award winning dynamic and forward-thinking Non-for profit company has become available.
The primary focus of the role will be to assist with the support and development of industry leading Microsoft Dynamics (D365 CE). You will be provided with the tools and the platform to thrive in a vibrant, innovative and highly collaborative working environment. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to work with the latest technology and further their career in one of the most lucrative technology markets today.
- Commercial experience Dynamics CRM: Versions 2016/365 (Support or Administration)
- Expertise in customisation and configeration
- Strong interpersonal skills
You will achieve:
- A base salary up to £40K (experience dependant)
- 25 days Holiday/Pension/Health Care
- Training and Support (Including Dynamics CRM certification)
- Great working/office culture
If you feel it is time for you to take your career to the level, apply for this role by sending your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call Drew Spedding on