Koch Industries, Inc.
Start a new career with Georgia-Pacific, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Building Products and Consumer Products. We are hiring now for a Process Controls Engineer at our Lovell, Wyoming facility. Want to learn about the Lovell, WY area? Click the following link to get a taste of the area! https://www.cityofcody-wy.gov/ .
The Georgia-Pacific Gypsum facility in Lovell, WY produces a variety of gypsum wallboard, roof decking, and sheathing products. Wallboard is an affordable, strong, and durable construction material used in residential and commercial building. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com. To learn more about our gypsum products, visit www.gpgypsum.com and https://youtu.be/6GHIm5A0sKs.
Our performance-based compensation system allows motivated employees to earn accelerated increases, annual bonus program participation, and be eligible for spot bonuses. Safety is a shared value at Georgia-Pacific, and we ‘walk the talk’ through employee involvement in every facet of our operation. We offer full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401K matching program, paid holidays, paid vacation days, and paid floating holidays each year. Opportunities for advancement are only limited by your initiative and ability to create value in a business that is solid, growing, and reinvesting in new technologies for enhanced safety, quality, reliability, and employee fulfillment.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Project management, communications, problem-solving, sense of urgency, customer focus, and team building.
- Plan and manage process improvement projects.
- Design, implement, support hardware and software systems for plant process equipment, i.e., Allen Bradley PLC’s; VFD Drives & Servos; HMI & SCADA systems; Networking using Ethernet IP, Control net & Device net.
- Support process operations by applying process control systems along with the troubleshooting of installed systems.
- Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting assistance to plant personnel as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal customers and leadership.
- Design, install, and maintain electrical and process control systems.
- Partner with engineering groups on instrument and electrical design for new construction and system upgrades.
- Design and planning of new projects, repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration.
- Communicate programming activities and progress to Production and Maintenance Managers as needed to facilitate an effective and efficient operation.
- Lead and mentor technicians in alignment with the department’s vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR five (5) or more years of experience working as a Process Control Engineer within an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of one (1) years’ of experience with Allen Bradley PLC’s, VFD’s and Servos.
- A minimum of one (1) years’ of experience with SCADA and HMI Systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Experience working within a Gypsum manufacturing operation
- Previous experience creating/updating drawings via AutoCAD
- Experience in Systems Administration, i.e. Networking, IP addressing, Server Management
- Experience in Robotic Systems
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf