Communicates and directs the activities of employees in the production areas in an effective manner. Schedules labor for filling and packaging areas. Addresses deviation to processing problems in the filling and packaging areas. Assures equipment maintenance, both corrective and preventive is conducted in a timely manner in filling and packaging areas. Assures CGMP compliance, meets area performance measures, schedules equipment time, reviews and assists in validations and promotes employee training. Responds to safety related items and assures corrective actions are taken when necessary.
Directs several production cost centers, supervising production personnel in the manufacture and packaging of products.
Responsibilities to include:
- Product quality and meeting quality requirements.Responds with independence to in-process quality questions.
- Assurance of CGMP compliance.
- Establishing line operating budget and tracking performance through computation of labor efficiencies and material utilization.
- Responds to safety related items and assures corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Performing equipment and product validations and modifications on assigned equipment.
- Supervision of inspection, reconciliation or dispensing and receivals of components.
- Schedule required validations for assigned area.
- Assures standard operating procedures are updated and adhered to
- Responds to in-process quality issues, assures corrective actions are taken when necessary
- Responds to safety related items and assure corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Supervise employees in the filling, packaging and support areas and maintain operational discipline while maintaining a positive employee work relationship.
- Promote and support employee team effectiveness by training, facilitating, and acting as a resource.
- Interacts with Materials Management to insure the production schedule optimizes the labor available to complete the required product demands in a cost efficient manner.
- A college degree preferably in engineering or business or equivalent work experience to possess the ability to direct technical/mechanical operations and people.
- Strong interpersonal skills, solid skills in mathematics, communications, organization and business management.
- Solid skills in communication and mathematics.
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
- Last Date to Apply for Job: September 26, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.