Project Coordinator – Mathematics
Based in Ealing, West London
Salary £28,000 – £33,000 per annum plus benefits
Hundreds of retail discounts, Private Medical Insurance, Feel Good Friday, free Kumon tuition for your children and extensive training opportunities
Kumon is looking for a Project Coordinator – Mathematics to research, develop and disseminate best practice in the implementation of the Kumon Method of Learning.
Kumon develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. We currently have over 620 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
Key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Research, plan and coordinate the development and/or implementation of existing and revised materials of the Kumon Mathematics Programme in countries in Europe and Africa
- Research, review and disseminate best practice in the materials development of regional versions of Kumon programmes and related materials
- Support the development and revision of training materials focusing on Kumon programme content for staff, franchise Instructors and Instructor trainees.
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
- A mathematics degree or a degree from a related discipline (mathematics knowledge to degree level, and the ability to communicate this effectively at different levels of understanding)
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Experience in the project management, development, delivery and coordination of training/learning programmes
- Experience in coordinating multiple concurrent projects
In return, we will offer you:
- 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Annual salary reviews
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- Free Kumon tuition for your children
- Hundreds of retail discounts
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Free eye tests
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Staff at Kumon all share a passion for education, and the desire to help children achieve their full potential. The work you do, no matter what your role, will make a real difference to developing students’ abilities and will help you to achieve your full potential too.
The interview process will consist of:
- Initial phone interview with the hiring manager.
- If successful you will be invited to attend an orientation meeting/assessment day, in a centre around the country, all expenses paid. The assessment day will not be solely based on tests, but also presentations.
- The final stage will be a presentation followed by a Q&A session and a face-to-face interview.
To apply for this role, please provide your CV and a supporting statement letting us know why you are interested in working for Kumon.
Please include your relevant skills/experience as well as your academic qualifications and results.
Kumon cares about your privacy, by submitting your information you consent that we will store your uploaded CV securely and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. On occasion we may share your CV outside the EU if the role we are recruiting for is based outside the EU within a Kumon Group Company. We will not keep your information longer than we reasonably believe is necessary for us to carry out the above and will not pass your personal details onto any third party. Unsuccessful applicants will be deleted from our database.
If your application is unsuccessful, please allow for a 90-day period from the date of your initial application before reapplying.