Should you be offered a position as a Mindteck Consultant, you can take advantage of our very competitive and often above market compensation and one of the best benefit packages the consulting industry has to offer.
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life/AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Title: Quantitative Developer
Location: Boston MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- The Developer will be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced development team, embedded within the GAA researchers and analysts.
- You will provide high impact solutions on various projects including alpha research, portfolio construction, and risk management.
- You will craft high quality, robust, and efficient analytical solutions that will be used to improve GAA’s investment processes.
- Primary Responsibilities Develop new prototypes, pilots, and production applications using technologies, including R, SAS, Linux. Convert over 2500 SAS programs to R. Design and develop complex enterprise applications.
- Rapidly develop enterprise software based on requirement documents, prototypes, or verbal requirements.
- Create and extend unit and automated test suites.
- Work across peer groups to resolve and understand complex technical/design issues.
- Work with quants to design, develop, maintain, and enhance new quant models, leveraging a variety of mathematically and quantitative libraries.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, including in depth knowledge of Bonds and a strong understanding of mathematics.
Education and Experience:
- Develop new prototypes, pilots and production applications using technologies, including R, SAS, Linux.
- Convert over 2500 SAS programs to R.
- Experience in SQL development, preferably on Oracle
- Exposure and experience to Linux & Windows
- Strong understanding of mathematics.
Join Us! We’re a growth-oriented company that needs the valuable contributions you will Quantitative Developer to join our team in Boston MA.
While others say it, we do it: We Care. We’ve helped thousands of talented individuals carve out their role and have a healthy work-life balance.
Just like life, you’ll experience a good mix of challenges and opportunities. But we’ll be rooting for you along the way.
Presently, Mindteck employs over 1,000 individuals throughout offices in:
- It also has four development centers (US, Singapore and India [Kolkata, Bangalore]).
The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE 517344) and is among a select group of global companies appraised at Maturity Level 5, Version 1.3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)www.Mindteck.com
Mindteck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law
Join our Talent Network: http://goo.gl/uyDz8N