An outstanding South London secondary are interviewing for the post of Graduate Trainee Science Teacher. This Graduate Trainee Science Teacher post presents a brilliant opportunity for any suitably qualified graduate to train at their school for 2 years and gain QTS and a PGCE through Premier Pathways. This is the ideal programme for any passionate and professional science graduate serious about teaching Science this year.
This is a paid 2-year programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham with no tuition fees!
The Premier Pathways programme will allow any successful Graduate Trainee Science Teacher the opportunity for becoming an exceptional practitioner. The PGCE and training will be provided by the University of Buckingham, considered by a leading national newspaper to be the ‘University of the Year for Teacher Training’.
In addition the programme guarantees more classroom time than any other ITT in addition to superior and enhanced training.
If you feel ready to train as a Science Teacher and would like to be part of a successful programme, then Premier Pathways is definitely for you!
• Graduate Trainee Science Teacher Post/Aspiring Science Teacher Required – Science PGCE
• Top Graduates Sought to Train as a Graduate Trainee Science Teacher – Science PGCE
• Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancy – £17,500 pa training salary for Science PGCE
• 2-year school-based Science PGCE programme for Graduate Trainee Science Teacher
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016 – For Teacher Training/ Science PGCE
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring through Premier Pathways
• Regular Premier Pathways peer networking opportunities for Graduate Trainee Science Teacher
• This Premier Pathways programme is only open to those who believe they can become an outstanding Graduate Trainee Science Teacher!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.