Role: Science Technician
Location: Ealing, West London
Salary: £70-£100 per day
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education are currently looking for a newly qualified science graduate who are looking for a role as a Science Technician to undertake a position at one of our outstanding secondary schools in West London.
The role is at a co-educational secondary school and sixth form with academy status, located in the London Borough of Barnet. It is a high achieving and thriving school with excellent examination results and also has excellent facilities and teaching spaces. It has been graded as an “Outstanding” school by OFSTED. The school provides excellent support to all teachers and places a very strong emphasis on their continued development.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a newly qualified graduate
- Have an up to date CV
- Hold a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Have the ability to prepare materials before lessons, issuing the right equipment to the right lab sessions
- Be able to provide technician support for Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Be able to support the teaching staff & other technicians in the Science department.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers and support staff across Greater London. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Craig at GSL education.