- ASP.NET (C#) and/or PHP
- MS SQL and/or MySQL – Must have experience creating tables, views, stored procedures, queries, etc.
- Scripting Languages like PHP and Python
- Experience using Git Repositories (i.e. GitLab or GitHub)
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment)
- Web server configuration (Windows and Linux)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- UI/UX Standards
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks like Semantic UI and Bootstrap
- e-Commerce platforms (preferably with Magento, while familiarity with others will also be accepted)
- Magento Extensions Development
- CMS Development (WordPress, Joomla, Umbraco, .Net Nuke)
- UI/Design skills and a thorough knowledge of CSS
- Experience working with teams on web development projects
- The Senior Web Developer will also take the lead on coding projects within a team environment under a Project Manager.
- Regular team development sessions are to be expected.