Title: Sr. Java Web Developer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 1 year + possible extensions
- Good Knowledge in using SQL in Oracle.
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 10+ years of experience with Junit, Jsunit or Selenium testing framework.
- Strong knowledge of Java Skills.
- Design/Architect web based applications.
- Propose/Provide solutions to complex requirements.
- Strong knowledge of J2EE and EJBs.
- Resolve complex performance issues for web based applications using state of the art technologies (AJAX, Responsive Design, etc).
- 7+ or more years working with at least one of the following application servers: JBoss, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or in a Technical/Business Discipline is required.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.