MarketPro has partnered with a leading hospitality brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Our client is ready to hire their Web Development Manager. This is your opportunity to join the #1 market leader in this space and has grown at record speed over the past few years. This role must be based in Nashville as they will lead, coach and manage a scrappy team of three.
The Web Development Manager is responsible for the architecture, code and uptime of the corporate website and all other marketing sites in Adobe Experience Manager. Leads custom web development team/partners throughout the entire project life cycle. Assesses the requirements, determines the appropriate architecture, makes relevant recommendations, establishes an implementation plan, and executes according to the plan to produce innovative web-based solutions.
- Solely responsible for entire web development platform and code for all marketing related websites.
- Manages Web Development team consisting of web developer and UX/Design Manager.
- Leads web development partners and manages them within budget.
- Implement, lead and maintain current and new analytics software/code.
- Leads development of software for digital consumer experiences based on the Adobe AEM/CQ product suite including templates, components, workflows and tagging using JSP, Slightly, AJAX and use of AngularJS.
- Implements and manages phone tracking system.
- Evaluates and implements 3rd party code to websites.
- Partners with marketing UX to deliver pixel perfect designs and high performance web experiences.
- Collaborates with a technical team of differing specialized skillsets including enterprise architecture and data architecture.
- Implements development lifecycle methodologies, processes, documentation and technologies in support of the 24×7 operations of the digital marketing platforms.
- Implements secure development and engineering practices and periodically evaluate platforms for security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Supports Agile sprint planning, demos, and handoff activities.
- Translates business requirements into a technical design, code and test to ensure maximum effectiveness and utilization of system capabilities in production.
- Implements, manages and participates in load and QA testing activities, review of results, and issue remediation
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves complex issues involving application bugs, exceptions and failures using various debug methods.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes data to summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations
- Evaluates emerging technology for applicability to business and technical solutions, develops business cases for projects to evaluate, and implement proof of concepts to validate expected benefit.
- Maintains and improve technical skills by attending workshops, reviewing publications, participate in professional societies, and independently search out tools and exercises for professional growth.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field or related years of experience.
- 8 plus year’s experience with overall software development including Java Front End and Back End Technologies
- Adobe AEM/CQ experience a plus.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise (SME) experience and knowledge in one or more systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, including those that support agile and/or iterative development.
- Demonstrated successful experience with using multiple technology solution platforms and service providers to deliver business value.
- Subject matter expertise (SME) experience and knowledge of programming, database, and user experience (UX) concepts and techniques.