We are currently seeking an experienced Web SharePoint Developer to join our team in Norfolk, VA (23511).
**MUST obtain an active Secret Level Security Clearance**
Who we are:
* TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed our customer’s expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success.
What you’ll do:
* Develop complex and customized SharePoint tools, projects, and deliverables.
* Develop tailored solutions to dashboard capabilities using SharePoint.
* Design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
* Design the SharePoint site to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to internal and external communications.
* Develop scorecards, reports, and dashboards utilizing SharePoint “out of the box” resources.
* Develop applications based on current, new and future net-based applications. Perform lifecycle support for application, web, and database development.
* Follow System Development Life Cycle (SLDC) methodology and software engineering standards. Capture user requirements and develop solutions to meet requirements for delivery.
* Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and provide updates quarterly or as tasked.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
* **MUST obtain an active Secret Level Security Clearance
* 4+ years of related Web/SharePoint development experience
* 3+ years job-related experience as a Site Owner or 1+ year as a Site Collection Administrator (SCA) of SharePoint 2013 (or later)
* 2+ years utilizing SharePoint content management, including comprehension and permissions model, and training user’s in computer-based skills
Two Alternative of Requirements:
* A CompTIA Security+, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification, or Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) (or higher-level certification)
* Bachelor’s Degree required in IT or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
Skills and Abilities
* **Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification desired
* **ITIL Foundation certification is a plus
* Experience and expert knowledge of client-side development and customization
o (e.g. site creation, solution development, creating lists, libraries, and workflows)
* Knowledge of using tools
o (e.g. InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, etc.)
* Experience in programming languages for development
* Experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (or later).
* Knowledge of SDLC Management, system analysis, structured programming, version control, quality assurance, methodologies, software testing, documentation, and end user support.
* Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
* Familiarity with U.S. Navy processes and procedures and experience supporting Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI) and/or associated Navy network requirements is preferred
* Organization and able to keep track of our work
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary Range
* Multiple health plans to meet your coverage needs
* Employer subsidized vision and dental plans
* Company match on 401k contributions
* Employer-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage.
* Access to a multitude of voluntary benefits including flexible spending accounts, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, and more!
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer